1) For you, is Heaven a metaphor or an actual place/experience? what brings you to that conclusion?
2) Marmite or not Marmite? Nutella or not Nutella?
3) What single change would making using computers more enjoyable for you?
4) Are there any sounds that really set your teeth on edge? What are they, and why?
5) If you had a year with no responsibilities other than those you chose to take on, what would you do with it?
1) What, for you, is the perfect way to relax?
2) If you and I were to spend a day and a night together, where would you like it to be and what would we do?
3) Where are you most pleasantly sensitive? Where most unpleasantly?
4) If you had a choice between suddenly becoming three inches shorter or three inches taller, which would you choose, and why?
5) What's the biggest challenge you've met in your life so far, and how have you dealt with it?
1) When you say you like music of all kinds, that's a pretty large claim. Are there any kinds you don't like very much, and what are they?
2) Which is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
3) Which book have you not yet read that you intend to, one of these days?
4) What have you got in your pocketses, my precioussss?
5) What really bugs you about people, if anything?
1) What is it about school-story series that you find particularly interesting?
2) If you had the chance, which Jane Austen character would you choose to be, and would you behave completely as written, or somewhat differently?
3) If you could have one thing back that you've lost, what would it be?
4) What would you like as an epitaph?
5) One thing that never should be on a pizza; one thing that always, or nearly so, is on yours; and one thing that is all too rarely available as a topping.