1) I've done the arrangement of "Gabriel's Oboe" for scarfie (and I may say that it sounds bloody good too) and wrestled with Acrobat and Distiller because contrary to expectations Harmony Assistant won't produce PDF output directly, but will spit out a score one page at a time as EPS files which then need to be transmogrified into PDF and inserted one-by-one into a master PDF document... still, it's been a learning experience.
2) I've written a bit more on... hell, you know, I don't actually have even a working title for it! you know, the one with A Pledge Redeemed and Trial of Earth in it, and read two useful background-material books for it, but I know that I'm going to have to do a lot more research unless I want people jumping on me for being historically incredible. Gah! why couldn't I have written generic fantasy in fantasyland instead of setting it in England in the 1590s? But the characters are coming into shape now and acquiring very individual voices, which is all good.
3) I have to do some getting my head into space for a writing session on Monday with avariel_wings. I could just come to it straight, but I really would rather not.
4) Tomorrow I have to do a library run (including more books for point 2), shopping, lunch with mrph (and any of the other Coventry mob who show up), and buy wrapping paper and a birthday card for
5) Ashton's birthday party on Sunday afternoon, at which I've volunteered to be a helper (it's a pool party for a bunch of kids, and the requirement is one water-confident adult per five kids).
6) I sorely need to do Joseph's Amber log. I have the notes sitting by me, but - I think it's brain-crowding; there seems to be finite space in there for characters, and since Ranulf, Giles, Master Lyon and the rest are bouncing around busily, it's hard to - well, no, that's quite absurd, since the diary's essentially only transcription of events, and I don't need to think myself into character for that. Surely I don't?
7) More benefit forms to fill in and send off, now I've been ill long enough to get some little extras like help with my mortgage repayments.
8) And no doubt other things.