2) Was the soul of moderation - as I said to mrph, "I'm looking forward to nearly a week of almost monastic abstinence, apart from the drugs, the sex and the booze..."
3) Honestly was the soul of moderation.
4) But like everyone else, I went down with the Whitby Grot, but not so badly as drivenapart, poor lamb.
This update is brief for two reasons:
1) stgpcm took advantage of my absence to Do Things to my computer, so I am now computerless until he finishes whatever it is he was doing, unless I use his, and it just doesn't feel right to my fingers.
2) youngatheart asked if I could babysit B & C this afternoon - they have the Grot, or a good approximation thereof, themselves, so I doubt I'll get anything from them or they from me.
I'll catch up with reading and stuff when I have a liveable computer again. If there's any mad-rush stuff I should know about, mail me - I'll try to keep up with that at least.