1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks?
Depends on how small. Really small, it's a rill. Bigger than that, it's a beck. Getting towards river-sized, it's a stream.
2. The thing you push around the grocery store?
3. A metal container to carry a meal in?
Snap tin. Though I have to call it a "lunchbox" around here or people look at me weird.
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in?
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people?
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof?
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening?
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages?
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup?
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself?
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach?
12. Shoes worn for sports?
13. Putting a room in order?
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark?
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball?
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down?
17. How do you eat your pizza?
Depends. When dining en famille, with my fingers. When dining out, with cutlery.
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
Car boot sale.
19. What's the evening meal?
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
21. Oblate ellipsoid of leaven bread, cut, in two, along its major plane and filled with delicatessen goods?
22. Narrow passageway, usually covered, to the back of a terrace of houses?
23. Hairs which stand on end when an animal is frightened or angry or cold?
24. Bumps on surface of skin which appear around pores when human is frightened or angry or cold?
25. Process of infusing water with leaves of tea plant usually in a teapot?
26. Above process left too long such that an excess of bitter substances, mainly tannins, infuse into the drink, so spoiling it?
27. Pot with lid for oven, usually ceramic, for slwoly cooking meat or similar in juices, stock, with vegetables?
28. Can, usually for petrol or water, with handle and screw lid?
29. Animal based term of endeerment for people?
My deer :D
30. Hearty cooked breakfast involving eggs, bacon, sausages, black pudding etc?
A proper cooked breakfast.
31. Beast of burden, smaller than a horse, with long ears?
32. Place where people take coal out of the ground?
33. Small, common red and black spotted beetle?