1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you
01. When I was younger I made some bad decisions.
02. I'd rather listen to the radio than watch the television.
03. Most TV "sf" series leave me cold.
04. I have very accurate relative pitch, but not absolute pitch.
05. I find most pop music trite to the point of unlistenability.
06. Sometimes I wonder if anyone understands.
07. I hate when people type in all caps online.
08. I also hate people who TypE LyKe D1s.
09. I think that media have conventions that people should follow unless they really know what they're doing.
10. I love the city I was born in, but I couldn't live there.
11. I'm lucky, because there are things that I love doing that people will pay me to do.
12. I wish I could be more employable at the moment.
13. My memory is very good for some things and appalling for others.
14. For some things in my life, forgetfulness is a blessing.
15. For someone with a chronic physical condition, I'm doing pretty well.
16. Except for social and temperature conditions, I'd be happy to spend my life naked.
17. I complain about never having enough time to get things done, but the real problem is that I lack motivation.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I love talking with people, but it can be really exhausting sometimes.
20. I check my email every day to see if I got new email, sometimes I check more than once a day.
21. I am a writer, and I'm getting better at it all the time.
22. I'd rather people shouted at me than froze me out, but I'd prefer they did neither.
23. Canada is very high on my list of places to visit.
24. I've written some fan fiction.
25. I love writing to deadlines.
26. A good long hot bath is one of the best things in the world.
27. Sometimes I'm adventurous, and sometimes I'm cautious.
28. I'm a weird person.
29. I sometimes find non-bisexuality deeply puzzling.
30. There are very few fiction books that I can read more than once with continuing pleasure.
31. I nearly always have music playing in my head.
32. I don't believe in inalienable human rights.
33. I love the smell of old books.
34. If I'm unhappy, my appetite disappears.
35. I just can't understand how people get funding to make most of the films out there.
36. I hate cleaning. It is a necessary evil.
37. Two of my favourite composers are William Byrd and Thomas Tallis.
38. Crowds of people unnerve me.
39. I think people aren't as different from others as they think they are.
40. I think everyone should post this on their journal with a direct link back to the journal entry where they found it.
41. I really enjoy thoughtful gifts, even if they cost nothing.
42. I like people who are a bit out of the ordinary.
43. I'm feeling a little lonely right now, but I also can't deal with people.
44. I really like having oral sex performed on me.
45. In some ways I'm a lot more vulnerable than I like to admit.
46. I fit into a lot of stereotypes, but there's part of me that can't be defined by any stereotype invented.
47. I am not now, nor have I ever been trendy.
48. I don't actually enjoy many "recreational" drugs.
49. I love being online.
50. I think "adulthood" is mostly a fraudulent concept.
51. I like silence at times.
52. I think long-distance relationships are great.
53. My eyes are one of the few bits of me that work better than average.
54. I like being my own boss.
55. I like being alone sometimes.
56. I actually enjoy washing dishes.
57. I love cooking, but generally can't be bothered if it's just for me.
58. I need to exercise.
59. I like when my friends write me letters and emails, it makes me feel special.
60. I'm pessimistic and cynical.
61. I am sarcastic.
62. It doesn't take much to make me cry.
63. I overreact about things sometimes.
64. I'm not in the least afraid of death.
65. I have odd dreams.
66. I wish I could travel more easily.
67. I really do not understand why people don't love spiders.
68. I don’t mind heights, but I can be paralysed with fear at the thought of falling.
69. I think GW Bush is the worst possible President the US could have at this time.
70. I bitterly resent Tony Blair, but I don't see who's to replace him if the Labour Party gets rid of him.
71. I am told I don't look my age.
72. People find it difficult to believe how shy I am.
73. I'm online a lot and that's pretty much how I have a life, thankyouverymuch.
74. I love the smell of honeysuckle.
75. I prefered Gordon Jackson in The Professionals, but I really like Martin Shaw as an actor now.
76. Forgiving is possible; forgetting isn't.
77. I love to read, I read as much as I can.
78. Thank the gods for public libraries!
79. I'm not very accepting of the problems I have.
80. I write very well.
81. I can be hard to deal with sometimes.
82. I don't think youth is necessarily any sexier than age.
83. I'd have a hard time thinking what to do with a huge lottery win.
84. I don't see much of my family.
85. I'll generally admit that I'm wrong, unless you're being an asshole about it.
86. I'm male, but I'm not entirely sure what that means.
87. I'd rather make someone else happy than me happy, all other things being equal.
88. It's been an interesting life so far, and it shows no sign of getting any less interesting.
89. I'd feel better about voting if NONE OF THE ABOVE appeared on the ballot paper.
90. My 16 year old me would find me interesting.
91. I really don't like being dependent on anything.
92. I think that the reasons for legalising drugs far outweigh any reasons not to do so.
93. I hate complicated interfaces.
94. If I had my time over again, I'd do a lot of stuff the same.
95. I have an addictive personality.
96. I have social anxiety.
97. I've run out of books, and my back's too grim for me to get out, so today I'm playing computer games.
98. I am fascinated by piercings, yet I can't understand for the life of me why people would get some of the piercings they have.
99. I know what kind of tattoo I'd like, but ye gods, the pain and expense!
100. I am done with this survey now.