This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.
So I really felt like doing nothing serious, after all. Thought about chatting with abiku, but got the wibbles at the last moment, because really I am an awfy shy guy, so I didn'thaven't yet. Instead, I decided to be pervy and knock up a swung arrangement of Spem in Alium for saxophones. Amusing and sounds pretty good, and, you know, I think it could actually be done as a performance and be both good and fun, but where would I find 40 saxophonists?
So I fribbled away to read friendspages, and found this SCARY quizlet in pistorius' LJ...
1. Describe me using three or less words.
2. If you could spend a day with me, what would we do?
3. Have we ever gotten in a fight?
4. Have you ever dreamt of me? If so, tell me about it.
5. If you could give me a present, what would it be?
6. Would you hug me?
7. What do you REALLY think of me?
8. Do you trust me?
9. Do you know something about me that no one else knows?
10. What month is my birthday?(without looking at my LJ profile! Don't cheat!)
11. Do you know how old I am? (same as above..Don't cheat!)
12. Anything you wanted to tell me but never got a chance to
And so to bed, I think. G'night, all! *toddles off rubbing his eyes sleepily*
I hope you've already heard this sad news, however I post here to reach those who have not heard. Kay Dekker died on the 7th July 2011, and was…
Thank you, everyone who sent messages of love and support. Very, very much appreciated, believe me! I saw Jerry, my GP, today about the mess of…
This recipe happened because of my friend Sue, who is also a volunteer at Willow View. She was enthusing to me about a sandwich that she'd had for…